Wednesday 30 January 2019

THE GOOD NEWS MAGAZINE 61ST EDITION

LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE -  By Justus Ondieki

Praise the Lord for another new month of February! We are happy to bring you our 61st Edition of the Good News Magazine and we hope that it will bless your life as you continue to share with more people about JESUS.
In my neighborhood some years back, my neighbor who was my friend as well had traveled. Then one night, thugs broke into his home. The dogs barked and I knew there was something amiss. Without hesitation I woke up and headed to the window to get a quick glimpse at my friend’s place. I couldn’t see clearly as my security light had stopped working for some time then. Fortunately, three neighbors switched on their security lights and within a twinkling of an eye the thugs retreated and scampered back into the darkness…  

From the above example we can learn a few things. First, light is very important to us all, without it many things could go wrong. Second, where there is light there is no need to be afraid of anything. Lastly, light drives out darkness! This is so true in our Christian walk with the Lord. You have to notice that my security light wasn’t functioning when the thugs broke into my friend’s home, but the moment the good neighbors switched on their security lights, everything changed! 
Click HERE to continue reading #TheGoodNewsMagazine

Click HERE to follow us on TWITTER
LIKE us on FACEBOOK.



No comments:

Post a Comment