Monday 2 October 2017

THE GOOD NEWS MAGAZINE 45TH EDITION

The Good News Team
Hello precious friends, we are glad to add strength, joy, and purpose to your day and further. In this, our 45th edition of The
GOOD NEWS MAGAZINE – Global with reminders of God’s provisions and promises. We count a real joy; a privilege, to be able to gather our thoughts with yours, in seeing God’s open doors of opportunity… even in ways and places not often noticed.

In this issue, we want to savor the timing we all live in… I don’t mean the chaos of mankind, but God’s timing. Let me explain. God gives you and I reminders every day, of time running out, and our frail temporary bodies. I’m not real sure why, but I’m something of a procrastinator…I put things off.
CLICK HERE to continue reading #TheGoodNewsMagazine 

Click HERE to follow us on TWITTER
LIKE us on FACEBOOK.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment